Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour is finally about to arrive in the West End, at the Duke of York's Theatre, following a UK tour and runs in Edinburgh and at the National Theatre.
To celebrate, we have five pairs of tickets to giveaway to five lucky winners for Monday to Thursday performances between 16 May and 2 September 2017 (excluding 29 May to 2 June).
The show is an adaptation of Alan Warner's 1998 novel The Sopranos by Billy Elliot creator Lee Hall. It tells of a group of cheeky Catholic schoolgirls visiting Edinburgh for a choral competition.
The show has been nominated for two Olivier Awards - including one for the full cast - and won a Tonic Award last week. Royal Court artistic director Vicky Featherstone directs the piece, which is raucous, hilarious and - with a live band playing songs by ELO onstage - filled with music.
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions:
• There are five prizes available, each consisting of two tickets (usual value £50-60 per ticket) to Our Ladies of Perpetual Succour at the Duke Of York's, St Martin's Ln, London WC2N 4BG.
• Tickets are valid for Monday – Thursday performances from 16 May 2017 to 2 September 2017, excluding 29 May to 2 June.
• Tickets are strictly subject to availability and non-transferable.
• Any additional expenses incurred over and above the prize element must be covered by the winner. The cost of travel is not included in the prize.
• Contact details for the winners will be passed on to the show's producers.
• The promoter reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event or offer an alternative prize to the same value in circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
Share via Email
No thanks, don't show this popup again.